Award-winning Pathumwan Princess Hotel is conveniently located for guests seeking shopping, entertainment and eateries. Within Pathum Wan District, it’s steps from Jim Thompson House museum, Sra Pathum Palace and 4 rapid transit line options, including the BTS Skyline.Hotel features:
• 7 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 bakery.
• 8th-floor outdoor pool, terrace and Jacuzzis.
• Desheli Diamond Treasure Spa.
• Olympic Club fitness center with a jogging track.
• Rooftop tennis courts.
• Basketball, badminton and squash courts.
• Direct access to MBK Center for shopping.Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children; at least one child must be age 2 years or younger. Contact Travel Support
for availability and booking.)
• Seating area with daybed.
• Large desk with international electrical outlets.
• Spacious marble bathroom with bathtub and shower, and a large glass window with electrically operated privacy curtain.
• Electronic safe.
• Flat-screen color television with satellite channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Pathumwan Princess Hotel
444 MBK Center, Phayathai Road
Wangmai, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.