Experience life at sea on an exclusive yacht and catch some of the Aegean Sea’s most gorgeous island views.
About Your Trip
On this adults-only DreamTrip for ages 21 years and older, hop aboard an intimate Aegean Party Life yacht for a weeklong celebration at sea. Embark on your journey from a port in Athens, Greece, and spend your days swimming, partying and exploring all of the beautiful stops along the way. With Aegean Party Life, "you love the sea, love the party, love the experience."
Sail to Poros, an affluent enclave with a vibrant entertainment district. Far across the Argo-Saronic Gulf, you’ll stop at Hydra to explore the national historic monument with old-world charm. Continue on your journey to Ermioni and enjoy more leisure time for swimming and relaxing on the beach. Next, sail to the beautiful island of Dokos, where you’ll have a sunset party and cook dinner before you sleep under the stars. Your last stop is Perdika, where leisure time can be spent exploring the island or partaking in optional activities on your own. Finally, relax on your yacht's return trip to Athens.
What we love: • Guests enjoy a sunset party on the island of Dokos and spend the night under the stars. • Cars are banned in Hydra, allowing for a peaceful retreat. • Greece has cultivated the olive since ancient times and today is the world’s 3rd-largest producer of the crop. • Historically, Poros was 2 islands before the Methana volcano altered the landscape.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights on a Grecian cruise aboard the Aegean Party Life yacht, as well as: • 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners, the yacht will be equipped with breakfast. (1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person included with each dinner). • Welcome reception with 1 glass of local wine, beer, juice or soft drink per person. • 4 - 5 two-berth cabin accommodations with 2-3 shared toilets and showers. • Cleaning service and change of linens and towels provided twice per week. • An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the port is Athens International Airport (ATH), approximately 28 miles (45 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Before purchasing airfare, please take the following into consideration: • Guests must check in on Day 1 between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. • Cabins are assigned on Day 1 between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport(s) and the port(s).
Please note that because this is a yacht-sailing experience, your cabin space may be smaller than you are accustomed to.
The Aegean Party Life fleet comprises both 4- and 5-cabin yachts, all of which are fully equipped with spacious refrigerators and other necessities. Not all meals are included, so please bring your own food and beverages and organize your meals and drinks however you think is best. To find out which of your meals are included, see the Itinerary.
The fleet’s 4-cabin yachts have 3 double cabins and 1 bunk cabin, along with a minimum of 2 bathrooms. The 5-cabin yachts have 4 double cabins and 1 bunk cabin, along with 3 bathrooms. An evening shower deck is available for use before getting dressed to explore the scenic beauty of each island. Plus, you can bring music to listen to over the onboard audio player, which can play music via CD, AUX cable and USB flash drive.
• 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Check in with Aegean Party Life. • 5-6 p.m.: Cabin assignments and boarding. • After boarding, you’ll have time to unpack, relax in your cabin and explore the yacht’s facilities. • 7-8 p.m.: Walk to a local seaside restaurant for a welcome reception; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Dinner at your own expense.
Day 2: Athens — Poros
• Morning: Breakfast on board the yacht. • Sail to Poros. Along the way, stop at a beach for swimming and exploring on your own. Lunch is at your own expense. • Afternoon: Resume sailing. • Evening: Arrive in Poros and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant at 8 p.m.; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Return to the yacht. • The rest of the evening at your leisure. • Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Day 3: Poros — Hydra
• Morning: Breakfast on board the yacht. • Sail to Hydra. • Spend the day exploring on your own. Activities may be available for guests at an additional cost. Lunch is at your own expense. • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant at 8 p.m.; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Return to the yacht. • The rest of the evening at your leisure. • Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Day 4: Hydra — Ermioni
• Morning: Breakfast on board the yacht. • Sail to Ermioni. Along the way, stop at a beach for swimming and exploring on your own. Lunch is at your own expense. • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant at 8 p.m.; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Return to the yacht. • The rest of the evening at your leisure. • Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Day 5: Ermioni — Dokos (location is dependent on weather conditions)
• Morning: Breakfast on board the yacht. • Sail to a private island for swimming and exploring on your own. Lunch is at your own expense. • Evening: Dinner on board the yacht (visit to market to purchase your meal for the evening). Sunset party and an evening under the stars. • Meal included: Breakfast.
Day 6: Dokos — Perdika
• Morning: Cook your own breakfast with items purchased at the local market. • Sail to Perdika and enjoy swimming (only if schedule allows enough time). • Spend the day exploring on your own. Activities may be available for guests at an additional cost. Lunch is at your own expense. • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant at 8 p.m.; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Return to the yacht. • Meal included: Dinner.
Day 7: Perdika — Athens
• Morning: Breakfast on board the yacht. • Sail back to Athens. Along the way, stop at a beach for swimming and exploring on your own. Lunch is at your own expense. • Afternoon: Arrive in Athens. • Time at your leisure. • Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant at 8 p.m.; includes 1 glass of local wine, beer or soft drink per person. • Return to the yacht. • Meals included: Breakfast and dinner.
Day 8: Athens
• 9 a.m.: Disembark from the yacht.
Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather, traffic conditions and other factors. In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, it will be substituted with a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Pricing may vary depending on the travel date. Click BOOK IT to see detailed pricing information.
Please remember to book a reservation for everyone you’re bringing along on your DreamTrip before you travel or they will not be permitted to board the ship.
Each traveler must have a government-issued picture ID (e.g., a driver's license) in addition to a government-issued birth certificate, an original naturalization certificate or a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
This DreamTrip is for adults only. The minimum age to attend this trip is 21 years. This trip is not recommended for guests over age 55 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
Each Aegean Party Life yacht has 4 or 5 two-berth cabins with 2-3 shared toilets and showers.
All yachts are equipped with the latest industry standards, including but not limited to: complete navigation equipment, charter equipment, safety equipment, GPS, autopilot, dinghy with outboard engine, and cockpit speakers.
Members with additional people in their room, not booked prior to travel, will not be allowed to board.
Temperatures vary during the summer, and, occasionally, Greece experiences extreme heat. All Aegean Party Life yachts are equipped with fans inside the cabins but there is no air conditioning. Useful tips: • Small luggage (airport size) is enough for this trip. • We request that you do not bring high heels. • After arriving at Hydra, the yacht may need to be moored on another yacht and not be docked since mooring spots are limited. • Training on useful information and rules onboard will be presented upon check-in with the In-destination Support team member and skipper. • In the sailing industry, it is customary to tip the skipper at the end. • We recommend that you bring fun water accessories as well as traditional clothing from your country and nautical clothing to dress for themed parties. • Guests will need to purchase food and drinks at local markets for meals that aren't included. See the Itinerary for more information. • Guests may bring their own country's flag or team flag to hang on the yacht for a multicultural feeling.
Cancellation Policy*:This trip is non-refundable from the time of booking.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name changes are not allowed.Requested name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space is still available.
No changes of any kind are allowed within 30 days of sailing.
Prices are per person and include government fees and taxes.
Final cabin category and location are at the total discretion of the cruise line and may result in an obstructed view.
Upgrades are at the discretion of the cruise line, based on availability and would entail an upgrade charge.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this trip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card, the booking request will be cancelled.
Rates are subject to availability.
It is customary to tip the skipper at the end of the voyage.
Bonus offer(s) direct from the cruise line may apply at time of booking, subject to DreamTrips Specialist approval. All Cruise Line offers are based on availability, subject to change, and not guaranteed through DreamTrips. Promotions may not be combinable with all fares.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Onboard credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your embarkation of ship. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with onboard credit.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
After your booking is confirmed, you may also receive a pre-check-in email.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per cabin.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Contact Travel Supportif you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.