Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$2-3 per day for housekeeping, and US$4 per bag for porterage.“Chicago” at the Ambassador Theatre:
• Ambassador Theatre is located at 219 West 49th Street, approximately 5 minutes away from the hotel on foot.
• Please arrive at the venue by 7:30 p.m. as the show starts promptly at 8 p.m. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
• Each guest attending a performance must have a ticket.
• Tickets will be located in Orchestra.
• Special request for seats cannot be accommodated.
• May be inappropriate for children ages 7 and under. Children ages 3 and under are not allowed in the theatre.
• The use of cameras, recording devices, cellphones, beepers and other electronic devices during the performance is prohibited.
• Wheelchair and mobility-impaired seating is intended for patrons with mobility disabilities.
• No outside food or beverage permitted. No weapons permitted on the premises.Sample buffet breakfast menu at Planet Hollywood:
• Scrambled eggs.
• Crispy bacon.
• Sausage links.
• Hash browns.
• French toast sticks with maple syrup.
• Assorted muffins.
• Assorted cold cereals.
• Select fresh fruit.
• Unlimited milk, juice, coffee and tea.
• 1 mimosa per adult ages 21 years and older with valid government identification.
• Please note:
This buffet breakfast is available for DreamTrips Members from 8-9 a.m. only. Guests may visit the restaurant from 7-9:30 a.m. to view the memorabilia on the walls.
• Any food or drink not listed is available for purchase at your own expense.
• Gratuities are included.